Heavy Duty Bench Dogs on Ebay

Only four left. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemD40908849&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemD40908849&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1 I suppose that is a good price, buty I just couldn't pay $4 on a $2 item. (I did sell a $0.99 jigsaw with $12 postage, but I was rather hoping for a better bid.)
As one of the bidders pointed out with this question, Harbor Freight also sells them. I think their's is more useful:
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?ItemnumberA885

Well, that's a holdfast, not a bench dog.
todd
A word of caution re the HF holdfast. They're cast and not forged so they are more likely to break. If you don't use them to hard they will probably hold up OK.
Art

Yep. I've designed enough parts made from cast iron to know that I wouldn't want to use it in a situation where it will be taking repeated blows.
todd