Happy Birthday: Tom Plamann

I have a crazy habit of remembering dates. The first time I wrote 5/5/5 today, I remembered from Tom's site he was born on 5/5/55.
Anyway, Happy Birthday, Tom. You are an inspiration to me and I am sure many others.

Thank you!
I don't feel much different than I did yesterday.
Tom Plamann
Tom Plamann wrote:

    jo4hn
p.s.happy birthday.

Let's see - you are 50 today. Give yourself about 8-10 more years and you'll probably start seeing (feeling) daily changes.
Happy Birthday Tom!
RonB

Hell, I started seeing and feeling changes before I reached 40. Getting older sucks as far as I'm concerned.

Small technical note for the "geekier" woodworkers. Any opinions on why the subject line on my previous post changed to "ann"? I looked at my sent message and it looks fine.
Is Rod Serling a rec. poster?
As Gilda used to say "Never Mind!"
We seem to be seeing a little foreshortening.

Is that another byproduct of aging? Man, I can't afford for it to get any shorter than it is. <G>
Neil
Prefer the alternative?

Some race through life not realizing the finish line.
Some fall through life, perhaps noting a bird along the way.
Some meander through it, surpirsed by the last garden gate.
Some exist but seldom really live.
But some live each moment with a bit of gusto savoring the experiences getting things done enjoying the doing and getting others to think "I'm gonna have a go at ..."
Thanks for being.
charlie b

Your very kind.
Thanks Tom Plamann
Belated Happy Birthday, Tom. Now you can join AARP. LOL Joe