Happy Birthday to Madgard

Please wish Marilyn (a.k.a. Madgard) Happy Birthday. She's thirty-nine and regressing back to thirty-eight! Every fifty dollars worth of sticky pots that adhere to her takes a year off her age. From her posts it sounds as if she might have taken off more than one year this past year even though she no longer works in the garden center.

Hugs to the madgardener from Tennessee!

John

Reply to
B & J

YES!!!! Happy Birthday, Mad! And many many more! lee/leo

Reply to
leo

Please wish Marilyn (a.k.a. Madgard) Happy Birthday. She's thirty-nine and regressing back to thirty-eight! Every fifty dollars worth of sticky pots that adhere to her takes a year off her age. From her posts it sounds as if she might have taken off more than one year this past year even though she no longer works in the garden center.

Hugs to the madgardener from Tennessee!

John

Happy Birthday Maddie

Lynn (a lurking reader)

Reply to
LFR

Nothing wrong with being 39. I've been 39 for more than 25 years now.

Reply to
dps

and big ol' hugs back to you too John! Those pots might have stuck onto me pretty tight, but apparently their abilities to take those years off of me hasn't worked this time! I'm pretty much identifiable by finding the middle aged old hippie with the unusual gardening hat in the crowd LOL madgardener who is in reality 52...............but in her heart is much, much younger up on the ridge, back in Fairy Holler (I went to Nashville to celebrate with friends, daughter and to take plants to a friend who had lost the originals she'd shared with me years ago in a house fire a few years ago, she was shocked and I was pleased to see her again and give her not only the plants she had shared with me, but new types for her to root and enjoy) overlooking English Mountain, in Eastern Tennessee, zone 7, Sunset zone 36

Reply to
madgardener

Reply to
madgardener

Happy Birthday Maddie

Lynn (a lurking reader)

THANKS Lynn!! (I always appreciate my lurking gardening friends who are hiding behind the shrubbery) maddie

Reply to
madgardener

LOL roflmao

"> Nothing wrong with being 39. I've been 39 for more than 25 years now.

Reply to
madgardener

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARILYN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheryl in IL