Happy birfday to me...

Page 1 of 2
I'm off to do some fine dining Sunday... courtesy of Angela.
I'll have a snifter of brandy and raise it to all you wreckers.
Happy birfday to me Happy birfday to me Happy birfday to me

Regardless of how much you drink, don't confuse this procedure; Blow out the candles, sip the brandy.
Happy Birthday from me. Marc
On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 05:44:19 -0700 (PDT), marc rosen

Unless he's shooting for a "Gene Simmons!" <G>
Happy Birthday, Rob!
marc rosen wrote:

I recently discovered that Woodcraft sends out a birthday card to customers good for 10% off anything that isn't already discounted/on sale, kind of a nice birthday surprise. Not that I ever need a reason to go there, but it's always nice to have an excuse to bring home a few new tools etc.

What a meal...*rubs stomach*
Enjoyed a nice bottle of Chateau Chunder Walla Walla, a fine Australian fighting wine. Goes well will prime rib and digridoo music.
Had a wonderful time..and Swing had one digit right.
Thanks guys. I feel privileged to be a minor subject in this Wreck Kingdom .
PS, watched my 14-year old daughter walk away with a 2nd place silver in a dance competition in London today. A pretty decent birfday present, eh?
" I also want to thank the members of the Academy.....wtf is this? Music? I'm not done yet...wtf???"...............<carrier lost>

Lemme GO!! I'm not done!!!!

Get your grubby paws off me you brute!!! Lemme GOOO!

Somebody turn off that MUSIC!! I wanna thank my mom, my priest....my parole officer....Dog the bounty hunter...

I'm glad you finally responded. I thought you had too much brandy and passed out on your keyboard. I got worried, so I went to sleep. Marc
"Robatoy" wrote

The middle one, I hope ... ;)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 3/27/08

OK, it's over, let's not milk this thing for more than it is. Back in the pit.
Frank

You just wait till next year!

Well, in a few days I'll be over on the east side of the water to help my baby sister celebrate her big six O, but she doesn't yet know that I will be coming; it's supposed to be a surprise.
--
Best regards
Han

The Big 60, eh?... well,, , that'll be next year for this Dutch Boy.
"En datteme toffe jongens zijn....!!!"""
Have a good trip and enjoy a cold Grolsch/or/6 while you are there!

She lives near Paris, but yes, food and drink will be good! and apparently we're going to some little place in Normandy for a daytrip. I'm hoping to see some D-Day memorials. Nephew and nieces are organizing.
--
Best regards
Han
Robatoy wrote:

Sounds like you've finally made it to the legal drinking age.     many happy returns (refluxes?),     jo4hn :-)

Happy Birthday.... may you get everything you wish for...
...and may you have many, many more!
http://www.happycluckingbirthday.com /
Happy birthday!
Skip www.ShopFileR.com

"Robatoy" wrote

Happy 39th, Rob!
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 3/27/08

Better lay off the brandy if it's making you birf. :)
Have a good one.