Happy birfday to me...

I'm off to do some fine dining Sunday... courtesy of Angela.

I'll have a snifter of brandy and raise it to all you wreckers.

Happy birfday to me Happy birfday to me Happy birfday to me

Robatoy

Regardless of how much you drink, don't confuse this procedure; Blow out the candles, sip the brandy.

Happy Birthday from me. Marc

Reply to
marc rosen

Sounds like you've finally made it to the legal drinking age. many happy returns (refluxes?), jo4hn :-)

Reply to
jo4hn

Happy Birthday.... may you get everything you wish for...

Reply to
randyswoodshoop

...and may you have many, many more!

birthday!

Skip

Skip Williams

"Robatoy" wrote

Happy 39th, Rob!

Reply to
Swingman

Better lay off the brandy if it's making you birf. :)

Have a good one.

Reply to
Upscale

Robatoy wrote in news:counterfitter- snipped-for-privacy@news.giganews.com:

Heel hartelijk gefeliciteerd!

Reply to
Han

Well happy birthday Rob

Frank

Reply to
Frank Boettcher

"You say it's your birthday - we're gonna have to do ya".

Well, not us - but someone?

Tom Watson tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet

Tom Watson

I propose a toast: The fleecy cloud may kiss the sky The flower kss the butterfly The foaming beer may kiss the glass But you my freind, happy birthday. ross

Reply to
Ross Hebeisen

Joyeux anniversaire Saengirul chukkaahamnida Feliz cumpleaño

Max

Reply to
Max

Unless he's shooting for a "Gene Simmons!"

Happy Birthday, Rob!

**
**

B A R R Y

I recently discovered that Woodcraft sends out a birthday card to customers good for 10% off anything that isn't already discounted/on sale, kind of a nice birthday surprise. Not that I ever need a reason to go there, but it's always nice to have an excuse to bring home a few new tools etc.

Reply to
DGDevin

ROFL

Happy Birthday Rob

Reply to
Tanus

Happy birthday Rob!!

Reply to
asmurff

What a meal...*rubs stomach*

Enjoyed a nice bottle of Chateau Chunder Walla Walla, a fine Australian fighting wine. Goes well will prime rib and digridoo music.

Had a wonderful time..and Swing had one digit right.

Thanks guys. I feel privileged to be a minor subject in this Wreck Kingdom .

PS, watched my 14-year old daughter walk away with a 2nd place silver in a dance competition in London today. A pretty decent birfday present, eh?

" I also want to thank the members of the Academy.....wtf is this? Music? I'm not done yet...wtf???"...............

Reply to
Robatoy

Lemme GO!! I'm not done!!!!

Reply to
Robatoy

Get your grubby paws off me you brute!!! Lemme GOOO!

Reply to
Robatoy

Somebody turn off that MUSIC!! I wanna thank my mom, my priest....my parole officer....Dog the bounty hunter...

Reply to
Robatoy