Hand made custom plant stands

go here to see http://abcfab.zoomshare.com /
It's a shame your spam has to point to such crap.
Just to clarify, I am assuming your only reason for posting this was to spam the group and try to get us to buy you products. If, on the other hand, you were just proud of your work and posting for us to see; I apologize. It is obviously better than any metal work I could ever do and the "crap" designation was just an expression of my hate for spam, not a slam on your craftsmanship.
Bill Wallace
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Nice but did I miss something? Where's the wood?
This is rec.woodworking, not rec.letsspamwithmetalcrafts.
On 24 Aug 2005 16:02:18 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

A bit of advice...... don't quit your day job.