Plant trees/stands?

At a local home & garden center they have steel plant 'trees'- stands about 6' high, or so, with 'branches' that hold, I believe, 16"~18" round bowls/containers at the tips. On a given tree there may be 3-4 tiers, each descending tier extending farther out from the trunk than the previous. I have seen similar, much smaller stands for holding African Violets, but can find no source for stands such as these. The home center has no idea where they came from, nor do the stands have any decernable manufacturers mark.

I am hoping to find one for my wife's birthday as she wants to put her herb garden in one. Anyone know where to get a hold of one of these seemingly elusive 'trees'?

Thanks much!

Ray W~

Reply to
Raymond G. Waldo