Custom-made radiators, London

I need to get a rad made to an exact size. Does anyone know a firm in/near London to do this, preferably North London, please? To be precise we're in Finchley, so some places outside London are more accessible than places inside London but the opposite side.

TIA

Reply to
GB

Try putting bespoke radiators into Google. a number of hits come up that may be of use.

Reply to
Tinkerer

I spoke to a radiator fabricator, who told me it's not possible to make the exact size needed as there's absolutely no tolerance - well maybe a mill or two - as it's to fit inside an existing towel rail. Is he right?

Reply to
GB