Hall Seat plan?

I am looking for a Hall Seat plan...
So far I've only found the one on the New YankeeWorkshop but my friend don't like it..... She want it to be in pine and a bit wider than Norm's with a bigger mirror.
Thanks
--
Mike

Add pictures here
βœ–
How good are you at plan designing. I ask because I have a partial design for a bench seat that could be modified into a hall seat. Just a thought
--

"Mike" <mike snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.remove.ca> wrote in message
news:nmfWb.6420$ snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com...
βœ–

Wasn't there one in a book on Mission Furniture? Small book, about 5 x 7" and and inch or so thick.
--
Jim Polaski
"The measure of a man is what he will do

Yes. Lee Valley has it now, too. Popular Mechanics "Mission Furniture: How to make it" $7.95 http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.asp?pageB565&category=1,46096,46100
--
Impeach 'em ALL!
βœ–

"Young_carpenter" < snipped-for-privacy@juno.com> a ιcrit dans le message de
βœ–
Mike wrote:

Does she like the style? If so, you just add the same dimension to the horizontal pices and you have a wider seat. Everyplace it says oak, cross it out and write in pine.
--
Ed
snipped-for-privacy@snet.net

Isn't that illegal?
djb
--
Is it time to change my sig line yet?

Add pictures here
βœ–
On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 23:09:55 -0600, Dave Balderstone

Yes, pine should be illegal. That and poly. And stain. Don't forget stain. And Delta gray paint.
--
Impeach 'em ALL!
βœ–

I second the argument that spackle does indeed rule. Its just fun to say. Spackle spackle spackle. Look at me spackle. I'm spackling. Its spackalicious. Spackle dackle doo.
Add pictures here
βœ–