Group Questionnaire

I am a Psychology student at the University Of Manchester, UK and am conducting a study on communication in online groups. I will be collecting data through the use of a questionnaire. It would be greatly appreciated if you could take the time to fill in the questionnaire by clicking onto the link below. All answers are confidential and the results will be anonymous. You may stop participating at any time. Thank you very much.
This link will forward you to the questionnaire: http://www.webpoll.org/psych/laconsent.htm
Sat, Mar 10, 2007, 10:39am (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@student.manchester.ac.uk (Laura-Student) doth reposteth: I am a Psychology student at the University Of Manchester, UK and am conducting a study on communication in online groups. I will be collecting data through the use of a questionnaire. It would be greatly appreciated if you could take the time to fill in the questionnaire by clicking onto the link below. All answers are confidential and the results will be anonymous. You may stop participating at any time. Thank you very much.
Don't you remember? You posted this same thing just a few days ago.
And you never did say what you're wearing. Or if it's got lace. Com on, communicate with us.
JOAT It was too early in the morning for it to be early in the morning. That was the only thing that he currently knew for sure. - Clodpool

Are you a looney?
--
You can't PLAN sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot! -- Denny Crane

dave@N_O_T_T_H_I_Sbalderstone.ca says...

It seems genuine. However, having looked at her 'survey' I'd say she is an undergrad at best, probably fresh(wo)man. And obviously *not* net-savvy.
-P.
On Sun, 11 Mar 2007 19:42:20 +1300, Peter Huebner

An 18-22 year old who's not 'net savvy, especially one studying in a research type field, is downright strange.
Repeat after me:
P H I S H
spells PHISH..... aka a data-mining troll. That's what they are in my default-book.

Not really... Not all 18-22 year olds grok the 'net. Once you get most of them out of their comfort zone of basic email and basic IM, they're clueless.
Puckdropper

Yabbut...
The ones that go into research? <G>
On a totally different subject... Would you have personally called a penalty on the NY Ranger Ryan Holweg's hit that earned him a two-handed stick to the face in supposed retribution?
Did you see it on the sports news where you live?
*snip*

I didn't see it. I don't keep up with sports news shows much, I just watch the game on TV when I can.
Puckdropper

Darn!
I work with a college football referee and love hearing his take on those types of things. I figured by your 'nick that if you'd seen it, you'd have an opinion. <G>
_I_ would have agreed with the NHL ref and not penalized the initial check, but then again, Hollweg was a local favorite in the AHL.