Gardening questionnaire for dissertation. quick, easy, anonymous

Hello, my name is James Avison. I am in my third year of University at Liverpool John Moores.

I am doing a feasibility study on a garden maintenance company and I am in need of volunteers to fill my questionnaire.

It can be found by clicking this link:

I thank anyone who completes this survey.

Thank you.

Reply to
James Avison

Finished it!

Reply to
Michael Trew

I trew it out. Let the kid earn his degree by getting his hands dirty ;)

Reply to
Frank