Grizzly sander Q

Howdy,

I cracked, fell from the heights of Perfection and Accepting Only The Best -

and ordered a Grizzly GO538 oscillating Spindle Sander. This is the cheap- er I mean the lowest priced OSS they sell.

Shall I expect explosion into billions of glowing fragments the first time I turn it on, or can somebody reassure me?

I can guess the motor rating of "1/2 HP" is inflated. My 12" Delta Drill Press only admits to 1/3 HP.

James snipped-for-privacy@rochester.rr.com

Reply to
brocpuffs