Great service - Osborn Industrial Brushes etc...

Was in the market for a wire broom (broom with steel bristles) and simply couldn't find a dealer in Syracuse that carried them. DAGS and found that they mf'd. them, so called and asked for dealers in Syracuse. Got the names/numbers and called all of them - but none carried that specific product.

They all could order it, but they'd have to order 12 at a time - and it wouldn't make sense since I only needed one (and appaently they don't get any/many requests for them). Called Osborn back and spoke with Patty in customer service. She felt my pain, and told me no problem - she'd send me one as a sample right away. No charge. They made right on a problem, and I'll buy from them in the future if I need something they make.

JP

********************* These things take the final bits of DRIED flooring adhesive off of concrete like butter.

PS-Any more appropriate *active* forum to post this type thing?

Reply to
Jay Pique