Great Furniture Plans!

Easy to build elegant furniture and fine crafts for home and office from PVC Pipe. These designs and plans are world class. Check em out: http://www.eplansets.com /

This is funny stuff.
They charge you money for plans of PVC pipe furniture.
My favorite is the big bed made from toliet drainage pipe. I don't think the missus will find that very romantic.

Hello Lee -
These designs are all original. The bed works great for romance with my missus! In fact, on the bed I built, iran rope lighting around underneath... I call it Romancillary Lighting! It's really cool.
Doug

But you are still a spammer. You must not think that your products have much value if you are not willing to spend money for marketing.
On Thu, 8 Nov 2007 14:45:29 -0500, "Lee Michaels"

#1... I don't do spam..
#2.. Using the word "elegant" in the same sentence as "PVC pipe" HAS to be against some law, somewhere..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Oh, I don't know, mac...PVC can be a riot:
http://media.eventbooking.com/35223_up.jpg
Oh my gosh. I hope I am not ever so blind. I hope to have a web based business someday selling both kits and plans. I think I have some beautiful stuff but I am assuming this guy thinks the same of his stuff.
BW

definitely NOT at this guys level..
Also, I'd assume that you wouldn't have wood kits and plans and post them to a plastic working group?

mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
If you think wood is expensive - price out ABS or PVC 4" fittings.
Wonder if the bed is grounded. Imagine a static discharge at the moment of "discharge". Making "the earth move" is one thing. Being blown off it - something else entirely.
You must be one of those from the under 50 crowd who use a bed for something other than sleeping....
charlieb wrote:

She would think you're a god! <G>