PVC furniture plans

I'm looking for some plans for a PVC patio chair (made from PVC Pipe) I have a picture of one, but i'm not sure of the size that it needs to be to be comfortable to sit in.

any help would be great

thanks

rock lobster

Reply to
Rock Lobster

How big is your butt? And no, I don't want to see a picture of it in ABPW or anywhere else for that matter.

Reply to
Upscale

Maybe check in rec.plasticworking.

Reply to
Thomas Edward Stosterone

Google is your friend. Search for "PVC furniture plans":

no(SPAM)vasys

And you should find several links, for example:

Darrell Dorsey