Baby furniture plans

I spent the afternoon doing Hastings, Barnes & Noble and Borders, plus a local bookstore, looking for any books etc on making baby furniture, mostly for inspirational purposes & perhaps a good plan. I was unable to locate even one book in any of these establishments towards that end in the woodworking section? I was most surprised there were none.

Reply to
Grandpa