Great Furniture Plans!

Easy to build elegant furniture and fine crafts for home and office
from PVC Pipe. These designs and plans are world class. Check em
out:

Reply to
ePlanSets
In message , stevelup writes
A must for Drivel ...
"Craftsmanship:
* We instruct you on how to cut Plastic Pipe (PVC, CPVC or ABS) squarely, at precise lengths using hand tools ... "
Reply to
geoff

Site Timeline Threads

  • site's last updated in