Refinishing fine furniture

A long while back my dad used to strip old layers of varnish/paint/etc with something he called lactone. I have a project and would like to locate this stripper. Can you help?

tia

Reply to
celdt celdt

DAGS on - lactone stripper - . The first entries are the patent info. Then a whole bunch of product descriptions and some listings for wheel cleaners on the side. Happy hunting. info overload, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn