Good deal on SD508 dado blade at Amazon

Just an FYI for anyone looking. I just purchased this blade for $119 with free shipping. That's almost $100 less than usual.
Hope this benefits someone.
David
Just looked can't find it at that price. If you got it for 119.00 I think that qualifies as a bona fide gloat. bc

The price was $119 last night, $199 this morning, and $129 at 8pm EST tonight. Makes no sense to me.
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
Hope others can take advantage before it goes up again.
David