Going To London

Hi
I'm going over to the pond to London for a few weeks. Any good wood working stores I should go to? Names, address? I'm interested in hand tools and small power tools.
Thanks!
Al Morgan
: : I'm going over to the pond to London for a few weeks. Any good wood : working stores I should go to? Names, address? I'm interested in : hand tools and small power tools.
Al, and others, can find these details on my web site - UK Old and New Tool Dealers For UK visitors, some very approximate secondhand prices & weather notes
Jeff G -- Jeff Gorman, West Yorkshire, UK Email: username is amgron ISP is clara.co.uk www.amgron.clara.net
snipped-for-privacy@usa.com ( snipped-for-privacy@usa.com) wrote in message

Al,
Stick a post on www.ukworkshop.co.uk/forums