Glue shortage?

Last week I went to Big Orange to buy some Titebond. They had one small bottle of the "I", none of the "II" or "III". No large bottles of any kind. The single bottle was old; I could tell because it had the old style label and I had one at home that was 2 years old - no mention of the website on the label. I decided to wait to see if they got more in. Yesterday I went back to HD, and still only had that one bottle. Not even any Elmer's - nothing!?. I tried Lowes - none (what is going on???), then finally Wally-world, that had empty shelves except for 2 small bottles of "Woodworx" that I bought. What's up?

Cheers! Dukester

Reply to
Dukes909

Are you trying for a repeat of Johnny Carson's Great Toilet Paper Shortage? LOL!

dave

Reply to
David

No, but I had to Google for info about your TP comment since I don't remember that. Funny! I miss watching Johnny.

Cheers! Dukester

Reply to
Dukes909

I miss Johnny too! I don't find Leno nearly as witty as Carson. And I don't know why Letterman has a show. He's too weird for me.

Dave

Reply to
David