Gloat: Whitechapel, Ltd. Customer Service

Okay, these guys are GREAT. I omitted some hardware from an order and communicated to them by email hoping to get the omitted hardware into the order before it shipped. Their response:
"Your order went out Friday. I will add two of the 50LH21P to your order. There is no need to charge you extra shipping. I will get those out today."
Thank you Becky for that oustomer service!!!!
I've had the same, and other, wonderful experiences with Whitechapel.
I'll remain a loyal customer--Whitechapel's products and customer service, like Lee Valley's, are top notch.
Mike

news.east.cox.net says...

Lee Valley did the same thing for me. Don't know why they didn't charge me shipping for the second part of the order, but who am I to argue.
Re: Whitechapel, Ltd.
I can only hope that they do not come out with a product called, The Ripper.