Gloat - minor/major you decide

Went to a lumber dealer. Towards the end of the day and they are getting packed up and ready to leave. I pick out some Phil. mahogany and popular that I need for a project They only take cash, so no problem, I have a stack of bills - total came to $275. Rats! I only have $230! No problem they said - they reconfigured the total - $229.86! Nice people! I'm going to shop their more often and yes, bring my checkbook!
MJ
Check book <> cash. Remember that.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Suckage depends on ratio of mahogany to poplar. 40/280 is about a 15% sale. Also, no idea of cost/bf.
Now if you were to pick up some nice ash for $0.50/bf -- that might be a gloat. Reminds me a gotta go the bank and get $(120x0.50) in green backs for tomorrow afternoon.
hex -30-

Thanks for a postive post, MJ.
It may not go over well, though.
Robert