Get Me One Of These For Xmas

http://quasiturbine.promci.qc.ca/EProductQT75SCChainsawPneu.htm
Or, you guys can just send me a buck each, and I'll buy my own present.
JOAT Just pretend I'm not here. That's what I'm doing.
J T wrote:

Looks like a great toy. Probably as much fun as taking a 4WD Toyota pick up, dropping a 350 crate engine in the bed and hooking a 10' bar to that. Back your way through the redwood forests, or run through the PA and VA and NC highlands in a week or less.
J T wrote:

At 1.1 cubic meter/min, how many HF compressors will it take to keep it running?
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA
On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 02:08:21 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Why not just power the ol' chainsaw with one of these:
<http://www.franktiano.com/turbineworksFrameset.htm
Are we heading towards the Darwin Award winner who bolted a JATO pack to his Chevy?
FoggyTown
On 11/26/2005 7:48 AM foggytown mumbled something about the following:

The urban legend myth that's been busted way too many times?
--
Odinn
RCOS #7 SENS BS ???