General Mini Lathe

Is anyone using the General (Int'l) Mini Wood Lathe? The fit and finish on this machine seems exceptional and I was just wondering if it plays as good as it looks?
Steve
I have two at the school where I work and like the machine. The only thing we have done is to file a flat in the shaft for the pulley. My favorite mini is the Vic-Marc 100, 2nd favorite is a tie between the Jet and General.
Jack Grube