Jet Mini Lathe for Sale

I bought a 10x14 Jet mini lathe (this is the belt change model) 6 months ago and also a Baracuda chuck from Penn State Industries. I also have all of the jaw sets for the chuck as well as the boxes that they all came in. All of the parts with the lathe are here and are in top shape as is the lathe. I am in the Cincinnati, OH area if anyone is interested and would meet you to deliver the lathe within about 75 miles. I can ship it but it would be expensive and the buyer would have to cover the expense.

I lucked into a Powermatic Model 90 lathe and SWMBO said that the little one must go to cover the cost of the Powermatic.

I am getting rid of the chuck because it will not fit the spindle of the Powermatic or I would keep it. For a cheaper chuck it is really a good chuck and served me well. The lathe really surprised me and I made quite a few things on it.

I can send pictures if you would like.

I am asking $225 for the lathe and chuck with all of the jaw sets.

If your interested please e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com.

I hope me posting this does not upset anyone but I wanted to give the group members a chance at this before it goes onto E-Bay.

I will also post it over at rec.woodturning.

Thanks, Steve

Reply to
Sierevello