GARDEN BENCH - CALIFORNIA STYLE

http://www.shawcreekgeneralstore.com/plans_garden_bench3.htm
Don't know why it was listed as California style, looks OK to me.
JOAT EVERY THING THAT HAPPENS STAYS HAPPENED. - Death
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote in 3155.bay.webtv.net:

Guessing from what I've seen "California style" mean in other states, I'd say that at some point someone spilled guacamole on it.
Kurt, seemingly one of the few Californians who doesn't like the stuff