Garden bench

Taking advantage of the recent good weather I used some off cuts and made this garden bench, wife has been moaning to make one for 3 years so now finished just in time for the rain to start :-)
https://imgur.com/a/5vgFiJF
On 16/07/2018 15:19, ss wrote:

That looks nicely done... why don't you stick a copy of it on the wiki?
--
Cheers,

John.
On 16/07/2018 15:19, ss wrote:

"A Message From Imgur's Partners"
I've noticed that since the EU's latest attempt to "protect our privacy" we get more and more intrusive pop-ups we *have* to agree to - but what are we agreeing to?
Sometimes you can't even do a Google search without a pop-up barrier.
Maybe websites will stop it once they discover that people can't be bothered to visit them any more.
--
Max Demian

Max Demian wrote:

If using firefox, try the "I don't care about cookies" add-on, maybe it's available for other browsers ...
On 16/07/2018 20:57, Andy Burns wrote:

You want the one that deletes the cookies after you visit.
On 16/07/2018 21:57, dennis@home wrote:

You'll still get the annoying, window-filling pop-ups.
In Netscape you could sort it by making the cookies.txt file read only.
--
Max Demian

On 16/07/2018 15:19, ss wrote:

Smart!
Bill
Bill Wright wrote:

I wish that I could have built that. Bravo and well done.