Garden bench

Taking advantage of the recent good weather I used some off cuts and made this garden bench, wife has been moaning to make one for 3 years so now finished just in time for the rain to start :-)

ss

That looks nicely done... why don't you stick a copy of it on the wiki?

Reply to
John Rumm

"A Message From Imgur's Partners"

I've noticed that since the EU's latest attempt to "protect our privacy" we get more and more intrusive pop-ups we *have* to agree to - but what are we agreeing to?

Sometimes you can't even do a Google search without a pop-up barrier.

Maybe websites will stop it once they discover that people can't be bothered to visit them any more.

Reply to
Max Demian

If using firefox, try the "I don't care about cookies" add-on, maybe it's available for other browsers ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

Smart!

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

I wish that I could have built that. Bravo and well done.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

You want the one that deletes the cookies after you visit.

Reply to
dennis

You'll still get the annoying, window-filling pop-ups.

In Netscape you could sort it by making the cookies.txt file read only.

Reply to
Max Demian