Garage Woodworks kerf making jig

Brian doesn't toot his horn around here enough.
I don't care who you are, this is a nifty dado jig that scratches a lot of itches when it comes to fast, efficient and inexpensive:
http://www.garagewoodworks.com/video.php?video=v42
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010
On 4/6/2012 3:40 PM, Swingman wrote:

Yeah I saw that on G+. Appears to work great on those thin stock items and one of a kinds.
I wonder if it would be adaptable for sheet goods that need dado's. Could it be used on the rip fence rail, would be the question.
Good thinking there Bryan!