funny ebay listing

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item#89286139
the first paragraph is:
"For any prospective bidders - I have 100% positive feedback so you know my descriptions are good. I'm trying to describe this item the best I can.
This Ryobi router table is the worst thing I've ever spent money on. Period. I've wasted money on a lot of things in my life: women, cars, other things I didn't need, you name it, but I've never felt like I totally 100% wasted my money on something until I bought this router table. I've wasted money, but I normally got some sort of satisfaction out of it, no matter how small, I got something out of it This is the most worthless piece of crap item I have ever had the displeasure of working with in my life. I have much more colorful ways of describing this but I realize that there may be some kids that will read this so I will try to keep it PG."
i heard about this on 'this amercian life' (totally addictive show) which has an audio archived at www.thislife.org - the show should be available soon under the title: Desperate Measures

can.
It's becoming less funny now that it has been posted here 3 or 4 times now.
todd
yup.....

It still cracks me up....FWIW, I saved the entire webpage on my HD in case I need a pick-me-up. :-)
Layne
It also made a spot on NPR public radio - in fact someone (not the guy who bought the lousey thing), sent him $11 via Paypal just for beer . . . so he could get over the traumatic experience of the router table . . .
Layne wrote:

Well, I'll say one thing...the guy can write some copy.
todd

.
now.

hell it's so bad it even made it to the oldtools list. that's scary.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes

god not again what's this about the tenth time? this is getting older then my grandmother.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes