Kinda funny ebay item

was surfing hand planes and came across this one. I am not affiliated or trying to sell anything. Just thought this was funny. SH

Reply to
Slowhand

This one is (was) my favorite.

Unisaw A100

HOW MUCH WAS THE SHIPPING?

Reply to
David Babcock

No warranty? No wonder there was only one bid...

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

That's a lot less than it goes for downtown. :)

GTO(John)

Reply to
GTO69RA4

Okay, so I'm bored...

least it's made out of wood.

Steve P.

Reply to
Steve P.

Anybody notice the seller and the buyer....

Reply to
My Old Tools

He (assuming it was a guy) did have several of these going at one time. I suppose he was making up for it with the enormous volume.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

And FREE SHIPPING!!! I've got my nose oils all over it!

HEY! This is your auction!

UA100, feeling used by yet another eBay shiller but gives the item description high marks despite the lack of the word "B*tch*n"...

Reply to
Unisaw A100

SH

Reply to
Slowhand

comes with a 40x100 shop _plus_ plenty-'nuff space for stickered wood.

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

Yeah, but think how big the de-humidifier would have to be to keep the humidity from rusting your tools. :-)

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Can't believe there was a bidding war on one of them!

Reply to
yobosaeyo