FS: Tools-Pwr Tools-Jigs

Richmond, VA area
Jet Tenoning Jig $65.00 + $5.00 Shipping
Woodsmithshop Aluminum Box Joint Jig Kit #4502-658 $55.00
Dowel Jig $10.00
Porter-Cable Dovetail Machine #4112 $65.00
Glaziers Points setting gun w/points $40.00
Performax 16-32 Plus Flatbed Sander model: 629003 with in-feed/out-feed tables, belts in 80, 180, 220, belt prep. stick, and drum catch tool. $525.00 On Bench NO SHIPPING UNLESS YOU PAY
Jet AFS-100B air filtration unit. $150.00 NO SHIPPING UNLESS YOU PAY
Delta 6" Variable Speed Bench Top Jointer with dust shoot and collection hose. Model 37-070 $160.00 On Bench (no hose or bench with shipping)
Magna Router Table & Ryobi Router Model R1-60 $100.00 NO SHIPPING UNLESS YOU PAY
Fisch Bench Top Mortiser V:120, A:5 Hz:60 HP:1/2 RPM 1725 PH:1 $110.00

[Individual items snipped]
Sorry, I'm only interested in the whole inventory. Don't even ask.
LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net
On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 21:53:15 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@removethispartpobox.com (LRod) wrote:

In case anyone is wondering what the hell that response means, just a
Complete working woodshop for sale.
NO INDIVIDUAL ITEMS WILL BE SOLD
DO NOT ASK
I happened to have saved the post and thread because following it was the most hilarious collection of my-childhood-was-worse-than-your-childhood posts I have ever read.
Anyway, I thought it was more than ironic and amusing that the original post was so adamant about not selling individual items and then was followed more than a month later by the individual list of items for sale. So much for sticking to one's principles.
LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net
What type, make , Dowel Jig $10.00 how many bushings, etc? thanks, Tony D.