FS: Lock Mitre bit for 3/4" material

I am thinning out my collection of router bits...so I am selling my lock mitre bit. It is from Woodline and is for 3/4" material. 1/2" shank. Used 2 or 3 times, sharp as new and in perfect shape. I will include the set up instructions.
I'll sell it for $25 shipped to continental US. Or, email me if you have any router bits that you don't use much and maybe we can just swap.
Lay an email on me: rsimpson7 AT cox.net
Thanks, RBS