DeWalt radial arm saw, older model but with very little use, classic turret-style arm $350
Delta 13 inch heavy duty planer $650
Email for more details and pics. Can arrange for delivery within reasonable distance of Chicago city limits.
Thanks, Rick uchi_guy at hotmail.com

I saw this in chi.forsale and was going to pass it on here, but you beat me to it. Darn, and I just bought a 14" Jet open stand recently for $190. I probably would have bit on the Delta band saw.
todd
Would you consider middle Florida a reasonable distance? <GD&R> Tom
--
Advanced Hearing Aid Systems, Inc.
655 S. Indiana Ave