FS: Craftsman Radial Arm Saw

Need to make room, I have 2 RAS's and just got a Bandsaw... soooo 1 Ras has to go. FS: Craftsman Radial Arm Saw M/N 113.198210 Saw has new guard kit installed (guard & table). Table has some cuts (I used it). It has a carbide saw blade. And I also have the manuals. It comes without a stand. It fits on the steel saw frames from HD or Lowes etc. $125 obo Located in N Raleigh NC (sixforks & strickland for the locals)
contact Frank at: items4sale (at) bellsouth (dot) net
Thanks for looking