FS: 52" Delta UniFence

I have an excellent 52" UniFence for sale. $175 complete.
Walt Novinger Raleigh, NC 919.846.6117

Someone in Raleigh with a need and a want would be a little too thick to allow this to go by.
Then again, maybe it's just me.
UA100
If the 52 is too big for you - I have a 36" one for $100 (It even comes w/ a custom router fence to attach to it as well)
Located just outside of Raleigh, NC.
Thanks _Rob