Attention Charles Self. (somebody forward this to him, please)

I don't want to change my screen name just so Charles will see this, so would someone be a good joe and quote the following text so he'll see it. TIA

"Charles, FYI, there appears to be a HAND drill on the cover of the latest LV catalog, May 2002. :)

dave"

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Mark

:) Mark, for every hour I spend at a keyboard, I make at LEAST 25 typos! good catch.

dave

Mark wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave