free wood Thursday

Wow I was out of town this weekend or I'd have come by myself. I'm just down the road, less than an hour away. It would have been nice since I don't have much at all yet only some old 30's circa tools that I've not yet got reconditioned to run but a little wood like this would have been nice to start on.
-Dewayne