Free Thursday

Scraps for woodturners in Atlanta, GA

Cherry and walnut. A couple pieces of oak.

Cleaning out the shop and have a bunch of short scraps. Most is under 24".

4/4 - 8/4.

These scraps have been in my shop upwards of 10 years so they are dry and stable.

They go out with the garbage tomorrow(Fri-15 July) unless someone claims them.

Would like the stuff out of here no later than this weekend.

Otto

Reply to
Otto

I'd love to have it. I have a FedEx account (I retired from that company), so shipping is almost free.

Could you throw it in a box and take to a FedEx location (Kinkos, some mailbox stores)?

If you can, give me your address (and telephone), then I'll complete the FedEx label and send it to you. Just weigh the darn thing, measure it, and add those numbers to my label.

Gary Curtis Santa Monica, CAL. snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

310 478-4139
Reply to
extiger

On 7/14/2005 2:22 PM Otto mumbled something about the following:

Too bad I just read this on Sun Jul 17, I would have driven the truck over.

Reply to
Odinn