Free planes today only.

Page 3 of 3
H#LL no, Even a Cessna 174 runs at least 100 an hour to fly. Upkeep, fuel, airport fees ETC.

Cessna 17_4_?
My logbook shows time in a 170, 172, 175, and 177, but I can't say as I've ever heard of a 174.
Tom Veatch Wichita, KS USA
Maybe I meant 172, Been awhile since my first airplane ride. I took that 40 intial flight thing back in 88 to " get over my fear of flying. The pilot told me how much it was to keep the plane. And he only had something like a 1/3 share in it. I may not know the little birds but I sure know the big ones. Rich
wrote:

fuel,
ever heard of a 174.

Sorry if this posts twice! I am probably wrong on the numbers as I don't know the little birds as well as I do the commercial ones. I just remember taking that 39 dollar flight back in 88 in a little Cessna (probably 172) to overcome my fear of flying. As the pilot and I talked I discovered how expensive it is to own your own plane and the really only economical way for many people is to purchase a share in one. I think that he had something like a 1/3 share.I thought of trying to get a rec license but when I found out the costs involed it put me way out of the running.
Rich
wrote:

fuel,
ever heard of a 174.

Don't waste you time on the trip. I'm local to Steve and I went over and got all 500 of them this morning.
Art

LOL, Now I got to think up some gag for my wife. April fools seems to slip by without my ever knowing it! Searcher1

Wood Butcher wrote:

Greedy aintcha.
Wellllll, they weren't actually for me... See, I uhh, I got them for, ummm, the starving students at the local arts college. (Yeah, that's the ticket.) I may keep one or two (hundred?) for personal use but I'm really a generous kind of guy. (Yeah.)
Art

hey You did not read the fine print I said paper airplane (G)
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes

is
Boy....Is it Aril 1st already??? how time flies.
PWɮTLMAN 4 wrote:

My daughter's birthday. We really enjoy yanking her chain. :)

Call the authorities!!! that's child abuse!
<g>
Have a great weekend......release those kids!
--
Jon Down
PWɮTLMAN 4 wrote:

Not yet it isn't, but some day it will be. When she asks me for a pony, and I tell her there's one outside, and she goes running, and then I shout "April Fool's!"
Am I that cruel?
I guess we'll have to wait and see when she asks me for a pony. ;)
(Nah, my kids are used to me, and no way they'd actually believe I bought a pony anyway. If I *had* a pony sitting right there, they wouldn't believe me. Maybe I cry wolf too often.)

and
At least it's important that they come from a 'stable' home.
<g>
--
Jon Down
On Thu, 01 Apr 2004 17:21:39 GMT, Steve Knight

Crikey, you've been selling on Ebay too long, Steve.
P.S: Make sure to state "NO Local Pickups Allowed" or someone will nail you for a freebie.