forrest blades and their sharpening service

Page 2 of 2

I have had nothing but good results with the factory service and won't risk damage to a somewhat expensive blade by having it sharpened locally.
Don Dando

quite
factory
cut.
I have used them to sharpen a couple of WWII and repair a broken tooth once and have been very happy with the service. I have two WWII and rotate them back to be sharpen or repair if needed.

Keith wrote:

Besides my Forrest blades, they've also done well on my Freud blades.
Barry

Both are somewhat expensive but excellent quality. This is an example of "You get what you pay for."

I would not describe Forrest's sharpening service as "somewhat expensive". Strikes me as being quite reasonably priced -- especially for what you get.
--
Regards,