For Sale in SF Bay Area: Delta model 50-179 Dust Collector with Oneida bag upgrade

I've just upgraded to a central cyclonic DC with ducting and so am selling my Delta 2-stage 3/4HP portable dust collector on E-Bay. I'm including an Oneida fine filter bag upgrade. The starting bid is $45, which is less than than the Oneida bag or the US made motor itself would cost.
If you're interested, please see:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item#85278570