Floors vs. Furniture

Hi,

If I think that I'm ok at furniture (re)finishing, what should I think/do differently in carrying it over to refinishing floors and stairs?

I want to finish a small landing and a bunch of steps that have never been finished. So I'm thinking 220 grit sanding with a random orbit, a coat sealer, three coats of poly. Is it that simple?

Thanks!

Aaron Fude

Reply to
aaronfude

To quote an instuctor of mine...

"anything is simple if you understand it"

And, your question is pretty subjective to boot. Do you have a more specific question?

-Steve

Reply to
C&S