Flatten 3/4" She Oak board?

Hello all,

I've made a red She Oak baffle for a loudspeaker face, and I was about to glue it to the maple veneered MDF carcass when I noticed it is bowed across it's width. It is about 18" long by 6" wide and is warped such that ends are upturned about 0.5mm at each end -- enough to be noticeable. Is there any way I can flatten it without using a planer? Wetting, clamping, steaming or some kind of ritual sacrifice perhaps?

Thanks for any advice,

Thomas Hood

Reply to
curried_pook