8/4 Air Dried red oak

I just posted a message trying to sell some MDF and I just thought of something else that readers might be interested in. Along with the MDF, I am also trying to get rid of some 2-common mill graded, air dried, 8/4 red oak. It is random width and random length. I have a lot of it (almost 20,000 bf). I think about 10,000 bf would fit on a truck. I would like to get around $3,000 for a truckload but would love to hear any offers.

Thanks and I am enjoying reading all the posts on this group!

Reply to
Tom Sargent

Will you only sell in huge quantities? I don't think I could ruin 10,000 bf of wood by myself in a lifetime.

Rob

Rob Walters

I too am looking for 4/4, 8/4 and 12/4 red oak to finish a current project and to have in stock for future projects. I am a hobby woodworker, so I cannot buy in volume, but interested if you can sell otherwise.

Reply to
C Carruth

Reply to
larry in cinci

My mistake. He changed the subject line. Here it is: " in the Augusta/Aiken area. About two and a half hours from ATL and a couple of hours from Greenville, SC".

Reply to
CW

Thanks for all the feedback...

Call me at (803) 593-2825 or (803) 221-8953 if you have any questions (or of course drop a note on this thread)

Tom

Reply to
Tom Sargent

Anyone from the Chicago area considering some of the OAK? I might be interested....perhaps we can group up to make it easier in shipping. Let me know!

Reply to
robert c. friesl

It has been drying for varying times. If you are interested, I can try to get some moisture contents for you.

Tom

Reply to
Tom Sargent