First gloat

Just picked up the following for $125: 35 bdft of Cherry 20 bdft Honduras Mahogany (wide) 15 bdft. asst Oak and Walnut 6(ea) 1/4" oak ply 4x8 2(ea) 1/2" oak ply 4x8 2(ea) 3/4" oak ply 4x8 2(ea) Baltic birch 5x5
Plus, I bought his Fuji HVLP sprayer, with extra nozzle for $225. Used, but in nice shape. This was from a neighbor of a friend of mine who quit woodworking. I bought a bunch of his tools a few years ago, but he wanted too much for his wood. I guess he got tired of it sitting around. All and all, a good haul.
Kennor wrote:

Thou suckest!
You suck large

but