finishing

Hi all just a quick ? I'am getting ready to finish my first peace of real furiture a mission style bed but I think I may have a little problem there are little stains all over the wood see I like to eat my meals in the grshop and usally have a tuna sandwich so the marks are most likely mayo or fish oil I plan on using 3 coats of hand rubbed oil finish i"am thinking of using vasoline covered by a few coats of jet black krylon spray paint do you think it will turn out ok or will I get fisheyes I don't want to ruin my finish that MDF isn"t cheap. TIA
MDF, huh? Tom
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Just continue using tuna oil but add universal tint (black) to it first thereby skipping the Vaseline and Krylon. The cat is going to *love* that bed :)
--
dadiOH
On 23 Mar 2006 23:26:45 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Do a quick layer of 1/8 " book marked cherry, followed with 2 coats of flat black latex paint from WalMart..
Norm
Mac

As if stryped isn't annoying enough, do we really need people SPOOFING him??
I said it before and I'm saying it again you are a f-----g troll. The fact that you changed your name spelling doesn't change it. When do the rest of you wise up and ignore this jerk. Wasted bandwidth. Tom

Relax, Tom, it's just a little troll, and pretty funny, to boot. I think we're all still hoping against hope that the "real" stryped will get the message and use some "common" sense. Not that I've ever been accused of having any. Tom