Fine Homebuilding Office Design Contest

Just for grins I submitted my own "Texas Tansu" office furniture.

If you get a chance, enter yours, and/or stop by and click on the thumbs up button/comment, or both ... and I'll do the same:

Swingman

Nice stackables. Would make any office a pleasant place to work.

I suppose you ran out of lumber, to build those window shutters all the way to the top of the window. You gonna make some shutter extensions, later?

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

Nope, by design. The original idea (not mine) was to leave the tops unshuttered on all the plantation shutters, for a transom light effect.

That said, the shop dummy was supposed to trim them out with a simple extension of the trim around the top and the two sides above the shutters, but Linda likes them just the way they are, and it's a good thing ... I've been too damned busy the past ten years to convince her otherwise.

Reply to
Swingman