FA: Record jointer plane

On ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item#79039957&category )526&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT&rd=1
Rick

&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT&rd=1
You're aware, of course, that you are in violation of eBay posting rules by putting the "not Lie-Nielsen" in your title. Were you concerned that someone would somehow confuse your Record jointing plane for a Lie Nielsen?
todd
Yes it is in violation of eBay posting rules, but often done, and never enforced. Tony D.

to get it enforced you need to turn the auction in.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
Believe me, Ihave reported lots of keyword spamming auctions, not a single one was removed. They weren't even "protecting" just their powersellers either. Big guys, little guys, they didn't do anything.

I have been too lazy to try so I did not know the outcome. the only thing ebay is good at is getting paid (G)
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
e bay don't know how to do nothing about nothing except send you a form letter. Tony D.

$20 shipping... making a few dollars there too eh? (nice touch)
good luck,
Myx
I don't have a Stanley # 7 to compare it to, but did they move the throat back on these records? Tony D.

Ayep. Keyword spamming is against the rules. Not that they seem to enforce it.
John

I get so tried of the Not--- how dumb is that?
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes