FA: Jet DC-1100CK 708626CK Dust Collector New In Box! DC1100

I have for auction a new in box Jet DC-1100CK Dust Collector. This unit is brand new in the box, never been used, and is not refurbished. Starts at $1 No Reserve. Can be seen here:
Contact me through Ebay if you have questions, this is not a valid email address.
Thanks, Chris