FA: Four Timberwolf 92-1/2" Bandsaw Blades

Three brand new Timberwolf bandsaw blades, one used for 5 minutes. I bought a new Grizzly G0555 and four Timberwolf blades. Realized after 5 minutes that I needed the Riser Block, so blades were never used again.
Three brand new, one used for five minutes. I discovered I needed the riser, so the blades are essentially unused 1. 1/8" 14 TPI, Timberwolf # 1814HP 2. 1/4" 10 TPI, Timberwolf # 1410RK 3. 1/4" 6 TPI, Timberwolf # 1406PC 4. 1/2" 10 TPI, Timberwolf # 1210RK See http://www.timberwolf1.com/silicon_steel_slection.asp for details on the blades above.
--
Vince Heuring To email, remove the Vince.

If they were 93 1/2 I might take them off your hands

If they have not been used, Timberwold fill exchange them for you. I ended up having to go to a larger 150" from a 142" blade and Timberwolf only charged me the difference in price and shipping.
Leon, Thanks for the info !!
I'm in basically the same situation {3 year old JET saw, new Riser Kit}, only diff is that a couple of may blades have a bit more usage.
I'll give 'Timberwolf' a call and see what I can do.
Regards & Thanks, Ron Magen Backyard Boatshop